Everyone knows about who they really are and what they are made to do.
Even though people don’t yet know what they know.
Some of your inner traits can be found by asking the right questions to yourself either with the help of a coach or through self coaching by using a journal.
The innate traits, “nature”, talents, personality type, learning style, etc…
There are a lot of things that when you do it you feel closely aligned with your innate design.
Here are 5 questions that you can use to find that grounded inner sense of who you really are.
- What do you know already about what you were made to do?
- What’s been most meaningful to you in life?
- Where have you found real purpose in living?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? What roles attracted you?
- Sometimes we have a deep, intuitive sense of what we want to do in life, without even knowing exactly where it came from. What would fall in that category for you?
These are the questions that you can use to start working on your innate design.
You already know about it but completely unaware.
Use a journal and a pen, write down the answers and let your transformation start right from today.
The earlier you know about your innate traits the better it is to choose the right roles that fit you in your career and life in general.
Career has a direct impact on your personal life. So, by playing a role that is aligned with your innate traits will help you in living a purposeful life that generates lasting fulfillment and significance.